Thursday, July 20, 2006

No, I have never threatened to boil her.

Um, OK, there's nothing else to say here but:

What the hell is this thing?

It was on our tree in the front yard. It's got the tail of a scorpion but it also has wings. It kept looking at me and curling and recurling it's tail while I was picking up yard debris this afternoon.
Here's another view, with a nice silhouette of it's tail.
"Momma', boil you!"

(She hasn't figured out 'me' actually means her, so she almost always uses 'you' to talk about herself)
I wasn't even talking about boilling anything at the time. Hopefully social services won't be knocking at my door anytime soon. I think that when your toddler is saying "Momma' boil you" in the background over and over again they probably won't be laughing lightly along with you.
"Back Seat Girl sit in the frying pan."

(OK, she actually didn't say "Back Seat Girl, she said her name, but you all get the picture.) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shotgun said...

She is feeling much better. She's still not 100%, but at least she's not just living inbetween doses of motrin anymore.