Thursday, July 06, 2006

Because I know you are all dying to find out

Last night's pee-pee in the potty was Back Seat Girl's first and last. This morning when she woke up with her 15 lb diaper loaded in pee, she was all about sitting on the potty. And after breakfast before she got dressed she was all about it. But since then her desire has waned quite a bit. She even denied having poop in her diaper when there was so obviously poop in there. I don't know what it is, and I'm not going to push it, but I think it has something to do with the fact that she hasn't gotten a sticker in a while, so it's getting old. That, and she apparently does not care in the least about walking around with pee in her diaper. Even poop is OK for a while. So, we're just going to leave the potty in there, and ask her once in a while if she needs to use it, and see what happens. She's still pretty young to be potty trained, as was cemented in my mind when I went to Target and realized that training pants do not come in a small enough size for her.

So, now you can all sleep soundly knowing about my child's potty habits.

No comments: