Monday, October 23, 2006

Funbags, Get Your Funbags Here

So I was in Brookings, South Dakota for work last week. I end up going there about once a month and every time I seem to come back with a story. In the past I’ve met a guy cycling from Boston to Seattle, took part in an in depth discussion on cattle ranching, and listened to the entire life story of the breakfast attendant at the Holiday Inn Express. This time around was no disappointment.
I was pretty excited last Tuesday night. I was about to eat a restaurant in town that I had never eaten at before. We got there and to my great disappointment, they were closed. We walked across the shopping center to the Pizza Ranch. There at the cash register was a stack of cards from a local business with an unfortunate name. Check it out…






No comments: