Thursday, September 28, 2006

Highlights From The Interlink



So I was listening to NPR this morning on the way into work. A shock, I know. They had a story on caffeine. Caffeine is a sweet friend of mine that keeps me going and then has the nerve to make me not want to fall asleep at night. In the story they mentioned there was a chart on their website detailing the amounts of caffeine in some foods. I actually took a look at it and some of my assumptions were a little off. Are you thinking to yourself, “Self, did I just read that Driver admitted to being wrong?” Hardly, I just had some gut feelings that were incorrect. These gut feelings are just a step below, facts that I could pull out of my butt to make a point. The gut feeling assumptions are not meant to be heard by people.

Anyway… check out how much caffeine is in drip coffee compared to espresso!

Also note the quality of the chart that was scanned in and posted on NPR’s web site. Man, they couldn’t even re type it?


On a completely unrelated note, the new season of Lost is coming up. Here is a really cool map of the island.
Warning, this map is huge and may take awhile to load.

No comments: