Thursday, April 26, 2007

NWA Tour

This last Thursday for class we got to tour Northwest Airlines maintenance facility at the Minneapolis Airport. The tour was fascinating. We were able to tour the hangars and see the planes that are in there for maintenance. We went into the cockpits, cargo bays and everything. There was one plane that had an interesting story. It was in an accident on the tarmac and is now being used for training. I saw this picture on the internet the afternoon before the tour. Imagine my surprise when I saw it all busted up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAM says:
Wow, field trips in grad school. Sound like it was a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Sounds Cool! Can't wait to hear all about it. I feel a little left out that I have not done some sort of airplane related tour of late considering Lance w/Two was just at Boeing and now your trip.