Wednesday, November 21, 2007

They can only stay babies for so long...

The kids got their hair cut today. It was Back Seat Boy's first ever haircut. He did not enjoy himself, but at least he sat still while he screamed, which is all I cared about. Here are a bunch of really crappy pictures I took after we got home. They are all of BSB except the first one, not because I'm playing favorites, but because I couldn't believe how much older he looks now. Also-very hard to take a picture of him because he was constantly crawling around playing with all of the toilet paper he dragged into the living room from the bathroom. Back Seat Girl fell and knocked it down. That's how things go around here.

BSG, looking down so I could take a picture of her hair
I had to lay down on the floor and then hold the camera up over us and hope I got some of his head in the shot.

Hey--did you know there was tons of this stuff in the bathroom?

Hello, Ladiez!


Thank God he doesn't have BSG's ears






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very handsome!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

MAM said...

Oh boy, the pictures don't do this little guy justice. I just spent the holiday weekend with him and he is just tooooooooo handsome. Look out girls! WOW