Monday, November 20, 2006

First day home alone...

and except for the small fire I may have set, things are going pretty smoothly. Oh, and Back Seat Boy decided to start crying while I was reading Back Seat Girl books before her nap. Even though I managed to put her down in record time, when I went into the living room BSB had cried himself to sleep already. Though I felt pretty guilty about it, he is still sleeping and it's almost two hours later, so I guess he'll make it!

As an added bonus, here is a picture of Back Seat Girl in her new Dora jammies, with a classic look of 2 year old defiance on her face.

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Godmother said...

I was thinking about you all day and hoping things were going well but I didn't want to call for fear of jinxing you. Way to go on the first day home alone with the rugrats. You are awesome.

Mama Wonder said...

You made it through your first day (and I don't see any empty Summit or Tequila bottles strewn about). You are such a great mom!

Gramma said...

I knew you could do it. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.