Friday, May 19, 2006

Random Laundry Musings

Why can't washers and dryers take the same amount of time? Right now the dryer is going and so is the washer, but there's a pile of wet laundry waiting on the floor since the washer is so much faster than the dryer, and I'm too impatient to wait to start the next load while the dryer is slaving away.

I don' t know if anyone can own more underwear or socks than my husband.

I can not wait until the day I get a house where the laundry is on the main floor, so I don't have to haul everything up and down from the basement to Back Seat Baby's room or up yet another flight of stairs to our room. And our stairways are too narrow to fit the laundry basket sideways, so you have to awkwardly carry it the long way, and it's only going to get more awkward for me as the months progress.

Poor Me.

No comments: